Sonic Forms is now iMIS Forms!
Visual Antidote is pleased to share with its customers and partners the following announcement from Advanced Solutions International the makers of iMIS:
Advanced Solutions International (ASI), a leading global provider of software and services for associations and non-profits and the company behind the iMIS Cloud engagement management system (EMS)™, announced today that it has acquired Sonic Forms, an online forms tool developed by Visual Antidote, an Authorized iMIS Consultant (AiC). Sonic Forms will be rebranded as iMIS Forms.
- Sonic Forms will become an integral part of iMIS and be rebranded as iMIS Forms.
- Technical and product support will be transitioned to ASI during 2019
- The new iMIS Forms product will be significantly enhanced with over 1,000 additional development hours planned during 2019.
- Existing support agreements will transition to ASI upon their expiry date.
- iMIS Forms will be fully cloud friendly
New Features and CapabilitiesAs part of the agreement with ASI, Visual Antidote will be delivering a package of software updates and enhancements to extend and enrich the iMIS Forms product offering. The key deliverables planned include:
- Simplifed "Drag and Drop" interface for rapid form creation
- Expanded access to all iMIS user-defined tables and fields
- New "Rules" processing to allow for more dynamic form design and forward-facing error handling and messages
- A new "approval" option to allow for forms to be configured with a requirement to hold data outside of iMIS when required.
- A staff-facing forms dashboard which will allow users to view form activity, identify issues and access deployed forms more easily
- and much more!
Visual Antidote is proud to partner with ASI on this exciting process to make our forms product an integral part of the iMIS ecosystem. We look forward to working with old and new clients to take full advantage of the capabilities that iMIS Forms will bring to your iMIS installation.
With over 30 years experience in information technology and working with iMIS since 2004, Denis has a wealth of knowledge and experience to help iMIS work for you.